Sunday, September 2, 2012

Quick Healthy Bars on the Go!

Most every one's schedule is so hectic that it's sometimes easy to forget to eat or pack a snack. Because of this we choose the easiest, quickest route which usually results in fast food or snacks from the gas station. Yes, I can be guilty at times, too! I wanted to share with you all a few of my favorite bars that I grab before heading out of the house!

1. Cliff Bars


These babies are so yummy and are packed with protein. Beacuse of the calories, I tend to use eat this as a meal replacement rather than a snack. The peanut butter crunch is my fave!


2. Fiber One Bars
A bar has 9 grams of fiber and 140 calories. This is one of my favorite snacks. You can even find these in the Great Value brand at walmart and save some mula!


3.  Balance Bars


Woooo Baby. These are fantastic. This bar has over 23 vitamins and minerals, 14 grams of protein, and 200 calories. My mom and I will usually split this bar in half for a 100 calorie snack. It taste just as good as a brownie to me. You can find these at Walmart, Walgreens, etc.

All three of these bars are so yummy and a much better choice than a bag of potato chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment