Friday, September 7, 2012

Moore Tradition & MU Football!

Hello All :) I hope you've had a fabulous week! This week has flown by for me and I'm glad for a couple of reasons: 1. Wedding Shower 2. Family festivities. 3. MARSHALL FOOTBALL STARTS! Time to tailgate with great food and friends!

One of my very best friend's is having her wedding shower this evening! She's the most deserving girl in the world and I can't wait to see all the goodies she gets! Her house is going to look marvelous!

What I'm reaaaaaaaaaally excited about is the family festivity that us Moore's like to call a "family tradition." I'm ALL about a tradition, especially with them! Once a year, my Great Uncle Bill from Kentucky drives in for the weekend in his big camper and parks it right at...get ready.. VIRGINIA POINT. Yeah baby! He always brings his golf cart, which my cousin Zane and I usually take full advantage of. If for some reason you're in the Kenova area tonight- hide ya kids! We tend to have a little too much fun with that thing. Once he gets here the cooking out begins and doesn't end until he leaves! Everything from food, campfires, and fishing, to hitting some golf balls into the river. Never a dull moment with the Moore clan!

Also, football season has arrived! Some of my best memories are made on game days with friends. I'm hoping for a WINNING season this year! Go Herd!

Off to the shower I go! Hope everyone has a great, safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment