Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer Bucket List

Has summer flown by or what? Geez!! I was lucky enough to go to some concerts, go to the beach with the Ham fam, Tennessee with my girlfriends, and travel to Georgia to see one of my best friends. I love traveling anywhere and everywhere as much as I can. However, I think it's so easy to get caught up in the excitement of going somewhere new that I forget about the smallest things here at home that make me so happy. So with that said, I made a summer bucket list of things I wanted to do!  I've managed to get most of the items checked off so far!


See an outdoor play (Legally Blonde- It was so good!): Check!
 


Make a homemade Iced Mocha Frappe: Check!
 

 
Picnic in the park: Check!
 
Sarah was my sidekick and a wonderful one at that. We ended up laying on the blankets/chit chatting for 3 hours. Time well wasted!
 
 
 
 
 
Shooting and fishing: Check!
(Sarah was also my sidekick for this!)
 
 
Talk about a stress reliever. Boooom!
 
 
Tie Dye: Check!
Go Braves!
 
Blast in a glass right there! Enjoying the simple things and staying a kid at heart is so important and most importantly, makes everything FUN! :) Did any of you viewers out there make a summer bucket list? If so, I want to hear!


No comments:

Post a Comment