Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Georgia Bound

As I'm sitting in the tri-state airport with a plane delay, what better thing to do than blog, right?  I never usually mind flying alone but now is a time I wish I had a sidekick! I can hardly focus on anything knowing I'll be in the sweeeet state of Georgia to visit one of my very best friends! Georgia is just one of those states you visit and can't help but smile. Why I love GA:

1. First and foremost, to see my sweet Kate!
2. Southern fried food (yes, totally bad for you but its vacay, right?)
3. Sweet Tea- (It's ALWAYS better in the south!)
4. Being around 1039448 Braves fans.

Other than this trip, there is some news I'd LOVE to share! One of my very best friends and fellow teacher, Miss Nikki Frye will not be Ms. Frye for long!! As of last Friday, she is now ENGAGED! I couldn't be more happy for her or mister Corey Steffy. Their relationship is a model of true, HAPPY love. Corey, you definitely scored big! ;)

Thursday after I got home from a super long day, I opened the door and found a rose and a sweet card. Wondering what sweet person would do this for me, I open it up to find "Will You Be My..." on the front. I open it up... "BRIDESMAID". Then at the bottom was the sweetest note anyone has ever written to me. I couldn't feel more honored to stand by such a wonderful lady! June 15th is the set date. We are definitely counting down the days!

For those of you who know Nik or Corey- congratulate them next time you see them! They sure deserve it! 

My plane has arrived- I'll blog about my trip when I return home. 

Morg :)



No comments:

Post a Comment