Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hola!

Since this is my first blog, I think it's appropriate to introduce myself! My name is Morgan and I'm a 22 year old college student at Marshall University.  Exactly one year from now I will be a.....TEACHER! It seems so far away but I know time will fly (or hoping it does, at least). Children are just my thing.  There's a kind of happiness they bring me that nothing else can. Maybe it's their ability to not have a care in the world?  Maybe it's their overflowing love for life that shines right through them? Or, it could just be their absolutely adorable little faces that I can't help but smile at? Yeah, that's what it is. It would be ideal for me to teach 1st or 2nd grade, but of course I will take anything that comes my way! Little kids are so eager to learn so I know I will be blessed wherever I end up.

Of course, there is more to me than my passion to teach. I'm probably the most family oriented girl (or person, for that matter) that you will ever meet. I have a 25 year old sister who just recently moved to Nashville, TN. I miss her every single day but this has always been a childhood dream of hers. So, yeeehaw to that!  And here she is...the beautiful April Richelle!



My mother and father are nothing short of amazing. They've always given me an overflowing amount of love and support ever since I was a little girl. I'm honored to be their daughter. The family doesn't stop there though. I have huge families on both my mother and fathers side. I have 5 aunts and uncles and 7 cousins on my mother's side. On my father's side I have my mamaw, 2 aunts and 8 cousins. Never a dull moment!

My wonderful parents. How cute are they?




The Moore Family Vacay to Key West!


And here is all of the ladies on my Dad's side. Girl Power! ;)


Me, my sis, mom and dad in Nashville after running the trails. Beautiful!
  

Alright I'm done with the pics...for now!




This next person deserves far more recognition that I could ever give, Mamaw Bertie. Mamaw Bertie was my mothers mom and the person who made our family complete.  Anyone who crossed paths with her can vouch for me that she is God's sweetest angel. Growing up, I don't think there was ever a Sunday that she didn't cook! Our Sunday consisted of: Waking up, heading to church, then off to Mamaw Berties we went. All of us grand kids, uncles, and aunts piled into one kitchen.  What I would do to have just one more Sunday dinner at mamaws house.  Nine years ago, cancer took her away from us and nine years ago, heaven gained the most perfect angel.

On top of that big ole fam of mine, I have some absolutely beautiful friends that I couldn't imagine living a day without. I thank the Lord for blessing me with friends that make me want to be a better person every day of my life. Our goals, expectations and morals all match up with each other- which is truly hard to come by these days!


School, my family, and my friends keep me a very busy gal! I love to work out,  go to concerts, shop, and bake some balllllllin cupcakes whenever there's a break in my schedule.

As you can tell, the good man upstairs has truly treated me right. I thank God every day for providing me with more than I deserve. Blessed is the word.

-Morgan Blair

2 comments:

  1. Yippee, Morgan! I'm so proud of you and Case and your blogging as youngin' teachers! You've inspired me! You're going to do a fantastic job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much @amandapreece! You don't know how much that means to me! :)

    ReplyDelete